Cartridge pockets along the front face of our best loading bag, keeping your shells secure but at the same time ensuring they are available for that quick reload.
Its solid structure is built to last characterised by its solid brass buckles and fittings. It features a rapid load, hinged back and comes with a durable and adjustable shoulder strap for bearing the weight.
The speed loading bag is handmade from a full aniline leather that will develop a beautiful patina when used over the years to come.
The inside of the flap and the bags spacious interior is lined with our elegant tanned English suede showing off the bags classic look when open.
- High Quality Italian 100% Vegetable Tanned Shoulder Leather
- Premium English Suede Interior
- Hand Stitched Bag with Machined Edge Bindings
- Solid Brass Buckle and Fittings
- Bag measurements: L16cm x W39cm xH25cm
- Made in Birmingham, England
- Holds equivalent to approx. 150 12 Gauge Cartridges (plus 15 in front loading pockets)
- Get Matching Boot Bag and Slip