Our smaller capacity London Pattern Bag with a capacity of seventy five shells is well suited to a gun spending the day on a farm shoot or to be used as a ladies’ cartridge bag.
Sturdy and great for 20 Gauge cartridges, this cartridge bag is lighter to carry but is still built to last. Characterised by its solid brass buckles and fittings hanging from a durable and adjustable shoulder strap.
The inside of the flap and the bags spacious interior is lined with our elegant tanned English suede showing off the bags classic look when open.
Handmade from a full aniline Leather that will develop a beautiful patina when used over the years to come.
- High Quality Italian 100% Vegetable Tanned Shoulder Leather
- Premium English Suede Interior
- Hand Stitched Bag with Machined Edge Bindings
- Solid Brass Buckle and Fittings
- Bag measurements: L12cm x W31cm xH22cm
- Made in Birmingham, England
- Holds equivalent to approx. 75 12 Gauge Cartridges
- Get Matching Boot Bag and Slip
|Dimensions||12 × 31 × 22 cm|